We invite you to participate in a webcast.
Biosimilars: Overview of Legislation, Policy and Current State of Implementation
This webcast is brought to you by Amgen.
Thomas Felix, MD
Regulatory Affairs Director
Thousand Oaks, CA
The faculty for this will:
- Define therapeutic equivalence for small molecule generics
- Describe how biologics differ from small molecule drugs
- Explain how the Biologics Price Control and Innovation Act amends the Public Health Service Act and the key requirements of the US biosimilars pathway
- Discuss the difference between biosimilarity and interchangeability
- Review the US legislation for intellectual property and payment provisions
The webcast will be presented on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
at 5pm EST
and again at 8pm EST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email contatining information about joining the webcast.
Please select the date/time that you are registering for:
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 5pm EST
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 8pm EST
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 5pm EST
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8pm EST
We look forward to your participation!