This year's Modern Healthcare ranking of the 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare includes 15 newcomers as well as seven leaders who have been on every list since it started in 2002. This year's top 5 include:
1. Kathleen Sebelius, secretary, HHS, Washington
2. Dr. John Kitzhaber, governor of Oregon, Salem
3. Barack Obama, president of the United States, Washington
4. Stephen Hemsley, president and CEO, UnitedHealth Group, Minnetonka, Minn.
5. Marilyn Tavenner, CMS administrator, Baltimore
Read the full list here: http://bit.ly/1c94EAP
Source: Modern Healthcare