Authorship / Disclosure Forms
- All manuscript authors must complete these 2 forms (available at http://www.ajmc.com/authorshipforms
) in order to be considered for acceptance and eventual publication. AJAC authors should use the AJMC forms.
All manuscripts and corresponding materials/documents must be submitted through our online submission system at:
Prior to Submission Checklist – Before submitting your manuscript, please review the following items to make sure your submission is accurate and complete.
- Provide the names, degree(s), and affiliations for each coauthor and the complete mailing address and email address of the corresponding author in an Unblinded Title Page.
- Clearly indicate source(s) of funding on the title pages.
- Prepare a précis (concise summary of the article; no more than 25 words) for use in the table of contents.
- For Original Research articles, include a structured abstract (Objectives, Study Design, Methods, Results, Conclusions) no longer than 250 words. Select 3 to 5 key words.
- Select 3 to 5 key words
- Include an appropriate and timely list of references (formatted per AMA style), cited in numerical order as they appear in the text.
- Submit a completed Authorship Form signed by each author (please be sure that Section D has been completed).
- Submit a completed Author Disclosure Form signed by each author.
- If applicable, obtain permission to reproduce material from other sources.
- If applicable, submit copies of “in press” and related publications.
- If applicable, authors should also include a statement in the body of the paper that indicates whether the study was approved by an institutional review board.
- If applicable, a statement confirming that the informed consent of study subjects was obtained should be included in the manuscript.