Five health information technology vendors have recently received certification of specific products meeting Stage 1 electronic health records meaningful use criteria.
“Complete EHR” certification means a product supports all ambulatory or inpatient meaningful use requirements. “EHR Module” certification means an ancillary application meets one or more requirements. The recently certified products, all tested by Drummond Group, include:
* ADS Technologies’ Supra, version 4.0, as a Complete EHR;
* Virco Lab’s AVIGA for HIV/AIDS care, version 1.0, as an EHR Module;
* IOD Incorporated’s PRISM release of information software, version 6.0, as an EHR Module;
* Streamline Health’s AccessAnyWare HIM software, version 1.9, as an EHR Module; and
* Hyland Software’s OnBase HIM software, version 11.0, as an EHR Module.
Source: Health Data Management