The official rules for the Patient-Centered Oncology Care® Apple AirPods sweepstakes for in-person attendees.
Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules Template
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY and are a practicing healthcare practitioner and not employed by a pharmaceutical company. Void where prohibited by law. This sweepstakes begins on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. CDTand ends on September 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. CDT (“Promotion Period”).Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by: (1) Being a practicing healthcare practitioner not employed by a pharmaceutical company; (2) registering for the conference; and (3)attending the conference. Entries must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. CDT on September 24, 2021.Alternatively, anyone may enter the Sweepstakes by printing the words “PCOC Sweepstake,” along with his or her name, title, date of birth, street address, city, state, zip, and phone number on a 3" by 5" white index card.Mail the card to Clinical Care Targeted Communications, LLC Attn: Lindsay Botts, 2 Clarke Drive, Suite 100, Cranbury, New Jersey 08512.To be considered eligible, entries must be received no later than September 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. CDT.No methods of entry other than the methods specifically described herein will be accepted.Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries or unsuccessful attempts to enter. Incomplete entries and/or entries not received by the deadlines will not be eligible.Limit (1) one entry per person.
2. A winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about September 24, 2021. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final. Drawing times are subject to change or cancellation with or without notice. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.For winners’ names, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2 Clarke Drive, Suite 100, Cranbury, NJ 08512 by December 1, 2021.
3.The prize (“Prize”) consists of the following:Apple AirPods with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $159.99. Apple AirPods is a trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, Inc. is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
4. The limit is one winner for the Prize. Winner must be present to win.Winner will also be notified by phone, email, overnight delivery or first class mail, as Sponsor shall determine. If Winner does not respond to Prize Notification as directed within five (5) days of the attempted notification date or if a Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such Winner will be disqualified, Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon disqualification, the Prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be given.
Prize is not transferable. No cash or prize substitutions, except the sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use that winner's name, likeness, and photo, and hometown for promotional and publicity purposes in any media now known or later developed, worldwide, at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law.All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. By participating and accepting a prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless, Clinical Care Targeted Communications, LLC, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors and any independent contractors of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or the participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity.
5. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who since January 1, 2019 were or are employees or agents of Clinical Care Targeted Communications, LLC, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors and any independent contractors of any kind of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials or the implementation of the sweepstakes and (c) immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories (d) non-healthcare professional and (e) employees of pharmaceutical companies.
7.This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Apple or LinkedIn. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Apple, or LinkedIn.Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter Inc.Apple is a register trademark of Apple, Inc.LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation.
8. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation affected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated entries. In no event will more than one Prize be awarded.In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in other Sweepstakes-related materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
9. By entering, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Clinical Care Targeted Communications, LLC,Apple, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and LinkedIn Corporation and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (b) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New Jersey.To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
11. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Clinical Care Targeted Communications, LLC, 2 Clarke Drive, Suite 100, Cranbury, New Jersey 08512.